Retail Operations/Gift Shop Workers
(On-call, Non-exempt, Nashville Talent Payment)
Job Summary: Provide the very best customer service. All workers must be multi-task oriented, flexible, even keeled and have the ability to interact easily with the Frist’s diverse client base.
Specific Job Functions:
- Be familiar with and sell the many, oft-changing array of merchandise in the Frist Gift Shop;
- Assist with visual displays as requested;
- Serve customers and members in a manner that helps ensure an excellent Frist experience.
General Job Functions:
- Familiar with computer software applications as applies to retail operation;
- Create and follow through on sales transactions to assure customer’s complete satisfaction;
- Wrap or bag merchandise for customers for carry-out and/or shipment.
Skills and Abilities:
- Must have cash handling experience;
- Multi-task oriented and willing to do whatever the retail day demands;
- Must have a demeanor to remain calm in all situations.
Education and/or Experience: College degree or high school diploma with 2-3 years of retail experience.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Demands may include:
- Ability to bend, climb, stoop to assist customers and with staging of the store;
- Ability to lift 25 pounds;
- Ability to stand for long periods of time to assist visitors with merchandise.
Interested candidates, please contact:
Sheri Horn, Human Resources Director
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or 615.744-3320
DSI Unarmed Security Guard—Gallery Attendant
Call 1.800.239.5720 or visit www.dsisecurity.com/careers to learn more about joining our team as a Gallery Attendant.
The Frist Art Museum does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed or disability in admission to, access to, or operations of its programs, service, or activities.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Frist Art Museum will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.
The Frist Art Museum is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Women, minorities, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Transparency in Coverage
The Transparency in Coverage final rules require non-grandfathered group health plans and health insurance issuers offering non-grandfathered coverage in the group and individual markets to disclose on a public website information regarding:
- In-network negotiated rates for covered items and services
- Out-of-network allowed amounts and billed charges for covered items and services
As of July 1, 2022, these machine-readable files (MRFs) must be made “publicly available and accessible to any person free of charge and without conditions, such as establishment of a user account, password, or other credentials, or submission of personally identifiable information (PII) to access the file” and must be updated on a monthly basis. Visit the website where these MRFs will be housed.