The Warhol Society is a vibrant group of young professionals (ages 21–40) who represent the next generation of Frist Art Museum supporters in Nashville.
Members of the Warhol Society enjoy special events where they meet and socialize with fellow members, learn about and immerse themselves in exhibitions, and engage more deeply with the museum. They are leaders who inspire their friends and colleagues to appreciate the arts and uphold the Frist as a place where all can enjoy and connect with art in the heart of Nashville.
Warhol Society members enjoy these benefits:
- Attend special Warhol Society Events hosted throughout the year.
- Receive the monthly Warhol Society E-Newsletter.
- Access museums beyond Nashville through the NARM and ROAM reciprocal membership networks.
- Share the Frist with a friend at Warhol Society events (guest information included on each invite) and museum visits.
All Frist Art Museum members enjoy these universal benefits:
- Access our galleries for free. Take your time and experience more with unlimited admission during museum hours.
- See new exhibitions first at Member Previews. See new exhibitions with special member-only hours the day before exhibitions open to the public.
- Take your time during Member Mornings. Enjoy the galleries with fellow members during exclusive member hours (see Membership Events for dates).
- Get more with exclusive discounts. Members can take advantage of all that FAM has to offer with discounts on classes, workshops, and parking.* Members also receive 10 percent off at the gift shop!
- Share your visit with a friend. Two single-use guest passes allow members to bring a guest into our galleries for free.
- Learn and stay informed. All members receive a subscription to the Frist Art Museum Bulletin, a print magazine with exclusive looks at current and upcoming exhibitions and programs.
*The parking discount is valid only during FAM operating hours and is subject to availability.
Memberships are nontransferable and valid only for the people whose names appear on the membership.
Join the Warhol Society for just $100 per year!
For more info, please visit the Membership Levels and Benefits Section of our FAQ page.
Current Warhol Society Members
Programs will be announced as they approach. All Warhol Society members receive this information in the Warhol Society e-newsletter.
Not getting the e-newsletter? Contact the Membership team at membership@FristArtMuseum.org or 615.744.4947 and we’ll be happy to help!
Warhol Society members receive digital member cards; physical cards are sent upon request.
We love to hear from you! Reach out to our Membership team at membership@FristArtMuseum.org or 615.744.4947.
Warhol Society Board
Created to increase awareness of and engagement with opportunities at the Frist Art Museum for young professionals in the Middle Tennessee area, the board advises Frist Art Museum staff as they work to engage and grow the Warhol Society as a whole.
2024–25 Warhol Society Board
- Clarence Edward
- Melina Jansen
- Chris Kirk
- Allegra Korver
- Leighton Lancaster
- Ashley Layendecker
- Katherine Ranft
- Matt Self
- Analise Spensieri
- Lauren Sublett
- Nathan Thomas