Donate to the Annual Fund
The Frist Art Museum believes that arts access is vital. With your support and contributions, we are able to maintain our vision of inspiring people through art to look at their world in new ways.
You can make a gift online at any time. There are many avenues to contribute to the Frist Art Museum. Learn more about the different methods of giving.
Learn more about the Annual Fund
When you contribute to the Frist Art Museum’s Annual Fund, you help us:
• Welcome youth ages 18 and younger, who always receive free admission
• Develop free exhibition-related resources
• Provide paid career-development opportunities through internships and fellowships to nurture future museum professionals
• Plan exhibition-related programs for all ages, knowledge levels, and artistic abilities
• Host extraordinary, thought-provoking art intentionally curated for you
• Support the Martin ArtQuest Gallery – a space with interactive art-making activities that deepen guests’ engagement with current exhibitions
You can make a gift online at any time by clicking “Donate”. Don’t forget, these gifts are 100% tax deductible. Your employer may also have a Matching Gift Program, so be sure to check with your Human Resources department!
Memorial and Honorary Gifts
Honorariums and memorials are a meaningful way to pay tribute to someone who has had a lasting impact in your life while also contributing to the mission of the Frist Art Museum.
More Ways to Give
Looking to deepen your engagement while supporting the Frist? Explore additional giving choices and discover the best fit for you!
Additional Methods of Giving
Learn more about the different ways to make your contribution to the Frist Art Museum including matching gifts, contributing from an IRA or DAF, and more.
Consider volunteering your time. It’s a fun way to give back to the museum while also receiving exclusive benefits and behind-the-scenes access!
Thank you for showing the Frist what we mean to Middle Tennessee communities and for allowing us to be a part of your most cherished memories through your service, time, and countless charitable gifts!
To speak to someone for further information, please email donate@FristArtMuseum.org or call 615.744.4917.