A delightful menu of reasonably priced, freshly made food for the whole family.
Turkey Saga Sandwich
Frist Art Museum's homemade potato chips
Traditional Cobb Salad
The Frist Art Museum Café offers a variety of fresh fare to visitors on the run as well as those desiring a more leisurely dining experience. From signature sandwiches, salads and homemade soups to corn dogs, pizza and chicken fingers, the Café always has something for everyone in the family.
Made fresh daily by our culinary staff, items offered include quick snacks, deli sandwiches, entrees for the health conscious, soups, salads, fresh fruit and a bakery case filled with delicious desserts.
Be sure to ask about daily specials. See below for examples of our menu options.
A variety of beers and fine wines are available.
Wi-Fi is available in the Café.
Monday through Wednesday, 10:00 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
Thursday and Friday, 10:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m.
Saturday, 10:00 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
Sunday, 12:00–5:30 p.m.
Please note, the café will close at 2:00 p.m. on Friday, October 26, as we prepare for Frist Friday: A Night in Paris.
SOUPS FOR THE WEEK OF OCTOBER 15–19:
Monday, October 15
Broccoli Cheese or Vegan Veggie Soup
Tuesday, October 16
Potato Leek or Poblano Veggie
Wednesday, October 17
Chicken Tortilla or Southwestern Veggie
Thursday, October 18
Ham & White Bean or Sweet Potato
Friday, October 19
Shrimp Bisque or Roasted Red Pimento
- Portobello Sandwich: grilled portobello mushroom, basil pesto, sliced tomatoes, and fontina cheese on focaccia
- Turkey Saga Sandwich: sliced turkey, crisp bacon, chipotle cheese, guacamole, and crumbled blue cheese on panini bread
- Tuna Melt: tuna, sweet relish, celery, artichokes, diced eggs, mayo, mustard, dill havarti, and monterey jack on sourdough bread
- Club Sandwich: sliced turkey and ham, crisp bacon, leaf lettuce, sliced tomatoes, and cheddar cheese on wheatberry bread
- Chicken Salad Sandwich: diced white and dark meat chicken, dried apricots, sunflower seeds, Craisins, celery, champagne vinegar, green onions, parsley, and mayo on wheatberry or sourdough bread
- Southern-Style Banh Mi: slow-roasted pork glazed with chipotle citrus BBQ sauce, fresh pickled vegetables, cilantro, and garlic-infused mayonnaise on a French sub roll
- Reuben Sandwich: corned beef, provolone cheese, sauerkraut, and thousand island dressing on marble rye bread
- Caesar: romaine lettuce, grated parmesan, garlic croutons, tossed to order with Caesar dressing
- Cobb Salad: turkey, ham, tomatoes, crumbled blue cheese, black olives, red onions, boiled egg, and bacon bits over romaine lettuce
- Greek Salad: grilled chicken, cucumber, red onion, carrots, parsley, tomatoes, pepperoncinis, kalamata olives, and feta cheese on a bed of romaine
- Sweet Potato Salad: sweet potatoes, craisins, mandarin oranges, and red onions on a bed of baby spinach
- Chicken Salad on Greens: scoop of our chicken salad on a bed of romaine lettuce
- Tuna Salad on Greens: scoop of our tuna salad on a bed of romaine lettuce
- Salad dressings: balsamic vinaigrette, blue cheese, Caesar, chipotle ranch, feta cheese vinaigrette, honey mustard, Italian pesto, oil & vinegar, ranch, raspberry vinaigrette, sesame ginger, Thousand island
- Seasoned French Fries
- Fruit Salad: Seasonal fresh fruit
- House Salad: Fresh mesclun greens tossed with raw vegetables
- Soup Soups change daily
Kid's selections served with chips, fruit, or salad
- Chicken Tenders served with Honey Mustard or Barbecue
- Grilled Cheese
- All Beef Corn Dog
- French Fries
- Kid's Pizza
Unsweetened ice tea
Coke Products, bottled water, milk
Coffee, Hot Tea
Beer (domestic or imported/select)
Wine (by the glass)
Bag of Chips