If you are running a fever or not feeling well, please postpone your visit.
Ticketing and hours
- Guests may purchase tickets on-site when they arrive at the museum or, for your convenience, you may also in purchase them advance online (we are open Thursdays through Sundays).
- We are offering tours both on-site and online. Visit our Tours and Groups and Calendar page to learn more.
- You can listen to exhibition audio tours on your personal device. Other resources, such as gallery and family looking guides, curatorial interpretation, and videos, are available at FristArtMuseum.org/resources.
Health and safety
- Hand sanitizer dispensers have been installed in restrooms and placed in locations throughout the building.
- Plexiglass partitions are installed at the Guest Services and Membership desks.
- Air filtration has been enhanced.
- Cleaning and disinfecting have been significantly increased throughout the building, including on high-touch surfaces like door handles, bathroom fixtures, countertops, and parking lot pay stations.
- All staff members have been required to complete OSHA training on maintaining healthy workspaces.
- Coat and bag check services have been suspended until further notice. A self-serve coat check is available. Visitors are asked to leave bags at home or out of view in the trunks of their cars.
- Restroom doors are equipped with foot pulls.
Q. Are discounted admission rates for seniors, college students, military, and groups available?
A: Yes, but these discounts are only available when tickets are purchased on-site.
Q. Will parking be available when I come?
A. We have a limited number of spaces in our guest lot, so parking availability will depend on the number of visitors at any given time.
Q. Are wheelchairs available?
A. Yes. Please ask a security guard or a member of our Guest Services team for assistance.
Q. Can I purchase food and drinks at the museum?
A. Service in the Frist Café is temporarily suspended. Vending machines are available and offer a variety of beverages and light snacks. Please remember that food and drinks are prohibited in the galleries.
Q: Is the museum available for private events?
A: Yes! Please contact special events director Karen Gwaltney (kgwaltney@FristArtMuseum.org) to discuss holding your private event in the museum. Check here for more information.