The Frist Art Museum believes that arts access is vital—now more than ever. The visual arts provide a crucial way for us to process this turbulent time and to express our emotions where words might otherwise fail us. Through both online engagement and in-person gallery access, the Frist continues to present visitors and members with opportunities for respite, quiet contemplation, and centering. With your help, we will continue to act on our vision of inspiring people through art to look at their world in new ways.
Your support is essential to our mission of serving the community.
Your gift will help us produce events and resources such as these:
- Online exhibitions such as We Count: First-Time Voters and Teens Take the Frist!
- Virtual tours and curator talks
- Exclusive interviews with featured artists
- Virtual gatherings and workshops for teens
- Online activities for all ages
- Art history webinars and lectures
- Storytime in English, Spanish, and ASL
- and continue to welcome visitors to experience art from around the world and country in our galleries
Your support also helps the museum pay overhead costs. These expenses include utilities, security, cleaning, and many other essential items and services.
We are so thankful for your generosity.