The Frist Art Museum offers college students a variety of ways to visit and get involved!
Come explore the Frist Art Museum and take a break from the classroom! Work here (or simply get your homework done)! With WiFi throughout the building, enjoy studying in a museum setting.
Thursday and Friday evenings from 5:00–9:00 p.m., admission is FREE for college students with school ID.
Students seeking a more thorough Frist Art Museum experience, Student Memberships are a mere $25 and include the following benefits:
• FREE admission to exhibition galleries and Martin ArtQuest gallery
• FREE single-visit guest passes
• FREE admission to Frist Friday concert series
• FREE audio guides for select exhibitions
• Members-only events, receptions, and exhibition previews
• Discounted parking in Frist Art Museum lot (ticket must be validated)
• 10% Gift Shop discount
• Subscription to At the Frist newsletter
• Reduced fees for classes and workshops
• Opportunities to rent facility spaces
The Frist Art Museum internship program is designed to introduce participants to specific areas of the museum profession. Based on students’ interests and departmental placements, interns gain a valuable understanding of different areas within a museum and how various departments interact with one another. For more information and application instructions, see Internships.
All faculty bringing classes of ten or more students are asked to book their visits in advance. For more information or to make reservations, contact Veronica de la Cruz at 615.744.3247 or email vdelacruz@FristArtMuseum.org .
COLLEGE STUDENTS AT THE FRIST FACEBOOK GROUP
The Frist Art Museum is always looking for college students and professors to join our College Students at the Frist Facebook group. Being a member of the group provides opportunities to engage in conversations, stay updated about current events, and become part of the Frist family! Click here to request to join the Facebook group.